What if you could upload your audition video feeling fully confident that you’ve made your very best first impression?
What if you could deliver your monologue or sing your 32 bars and walk out of the room with a big grin on your face – because you know that everyone on the other side of the table is smiling too? And they’re not just thinking about the role you just auditioned for. They’re wondering how to get you in the next show they’re casting.
This could be you!
Many actors have decided they’re just ‘bad at auditioning.’ But auditioning is a skill. You build your audition technique and craft like any other challenge an actor takes on.
I can help you understand how university programs and casting directors are assessing your performance and what you can do to show them that you’re an actor they’d be lucky to work with.
In a one-on-one coaching session, I will use my 10+ years of experience from the rehearsal room, the classroom, and – of course – behind the audition table to help you unlock your performance and nail the audition.
Want to nail the big audition? Sign up today for a one-on-one coaching session. Our experienced coaches will help you with everything from your audition technique to your stage presence. We’ll give you the tools you need to make a great impression and land the role of your dreams.
Here are some of the benefits of signing up for coaching:
- You’ll get one-on-one attention from experienced coaches who will help you develop your skills and improve your technique.
- You’ll have the opportunity to practice your audition skills in a safe and supportive environment.
- You’ll get feedback on your performance anchored in your character and the story you’re telling.
- You’ll build confidence and learn how to handle the pressure of auditions.
- You’ll increase your chances of getting cast in the next big show!
Sign up today and invest in your craft!
Book Our Service Our time: 2:01pm UTC